Renew RFU Registration & Membership
Registration renewal and club membership is processed online using GMS.
It is best carried out on a desktop using Chrome. It can be done on mobile devices but the layout may be different to the one explained below.
All YOUTH Player profiles (U6’s – U18’s) are accessed and controlled by the registered Parents.
The renewal process has 2 stages.
Stage 1 – Renew RFU Registration
For a step by step guide to renewing registration click here.
- Log in to your parent GMS profile.
- Action anything in the Red consent/waivers section if it is showing.
- Select Players name in ‘Family and Friends’ then click Renew Registration in the ‘My Organisation area’.
- Check all the details and amend if necessary using the Pencil icon.
- Once submitted, you’ll receive 2 emails. One confirming completion of the players Registration Request and another one once the Age Grade Registrar has approved registration.
- Repeat the process for each child you are registering.
- When finished, please continue to stage 2 to Buy Membership.
Stage 2 – Purchase Club Membership
If you are not returned to the home page after registration, click your profile image in the top right hand corner and select ‘Dashboard’.
Before you start, check you can see everyone in your family.
The Family/and friends area should show all the family members you can purchase memberships for.
To qualify for Sibling and social membership discounts the transaction must be made from the parent profile that is linked to all the players. If your children are split across two parents then use the ‘Add player’ option to assign all your players to one parent account and proceed with your order from within that profile. If you have any problems then do email firstname.lastname@example.org before you carry on and we will help.
- Add any Adult memberships if you wish first.
- Then click on your child’s name.
- Select YOUTH Player Membership and any ‘Add On’s’ such as Kit, Donations etc.
- Click the trolley symbol to add items to your basket.
Repeat for each person as applicable.
- When finished select ‘View Basket’
NOTE: Players memberships need to be added against their name and not the parents name. Discounts will automatically be calculated in your basket when you check out.